Peaceful Mountain Acupuncture

A weekly blog about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

This blog is going to be, primarily a venue for me to express my thoughts about Life and the complexities of the physical plane. My story is simple, I am an easy going individual and a moderate recluse. I am comfortable walking or sitting, talking or being silent. I am always seeking new friends and acquaintenances. I tend to look deeply and question myself about the lesson behind the experience. If you like what you read, please leave me a note, if you have a blog please leave me a link so I can read your writing as well. Thanks

Monday, December 11, 2006

Gold Medalist using Acupuncture

It is always interesting to read when an Olympic Gold Medalist gives part of the credit for her healing to acupuncture. It is also entertaining to read that she is a Black-Belt Taekwondo competitor and SHE WAS AFRAID OF THE NEEDLES. It took a lot of pain to get past her fear. Now she loves it. Sounds familiar.

I was treating a lady over the weekend that is nearly terrified of the needles. Luckily for me she is not a black-belt. Anyway her neck was hurt from a fall from a ladder. A month later she is still in pain and experiencing vertigo so bad she falls down.

When I got to the point of putting needles in her upper back and neck muscles were as tense as a steel cable. At the end of the treatment her muscles were much looser.

I spoke to her today. She told me that all day Sunday and today she has been pain free and not experiencing the vertigo.

She signed up for another treatment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home