Peaceful Mountain Acupuncture

A weekly blog about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

This blog is going to be, primarily a venue for me to express my thoughts about Life and the complexities of the physical plane. My story is simple, I am an easy going individual and a moderate recluse. I am comfortable walking or sitting, talking or being silent. I am always seeking new friends and acquaintenances. I tend to look deeply and question myself about the lesson behind the experience. If you like what you read, please leave me a note, if you have a blog please leave me a link so I can read your writing as well. Thanks

Friday, October 06, 2006

A new Look


Last week I was talking with my sister, she runs a GREAT WEB SITE AND BLOG. Her website "http://www.largocanyon.com" Largo Canyon is predominantly about her facilities 26 miles off the closest paved highway in the four-corners area of New Mexico. Her blog is about what it is like to live "up the canyon." She has some great stories to tell and I encouarge everyone to go visit her site, her blog and if you get really curious go visit her and her husband John. They are both great people.

Anyway, last week I was talking with Patricia and she commented that my web page used a lot of passive language and generally needed a face life.

So, I dived in. There are some amazing resources for creating web pages on the web. I surfed around for a while until I found a format I liked, then I started creating a new page. It is different than my previous page, so I had to write some, but as you guess I like that.

I am asking you to go to my web page and then come back and give me some feedback here or if you want through e-mail.

If the link above does not work go to www.pcflmntn.com My e-mail is michael@pcflmntn.com.

Today I noticed that one browser, mozilla, does not load the page. I am going to investigate that over the weekend. Anything else I missed.

Also, rumor has it that my comment section has been being persnickerty. I wrote myself a comment and it worked, but maybe it does not work for you. e-mail me if that is the case.

Next week I will write more.
Michael

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Site looks nice, lets see if the comment secion here works

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since my last two comments have simply disappeared, this is just a test to see if they'll appear now.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home