Peaceful Mountain Acupuncture

A weekly blog about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

This blog is going to be, primarily a venue for me to express my thoughts about Life and the complexities of the physical plane. My story is simple, I am an easy going individual and a moderate recluse. I am comfortable walking or sitting, talking or being silent. I am always seeking new friends and acquaintenances. I tend to look deeply and question myself about the lesson behind the experience. If you like what you read, please leave me a note, if you have a blog please leave me a link so I can read your writing as well. Thanks

Friday, July 28, 2006

A student says something intriguing

Last night while teaching the Immunology class one of the students asked me if I had ever heard of the "Rife Microscope?" "No, what is it?" I asked. She said this inventor in the 20's or 30's created this microscope that allows one to see actual living cells, bacteria and viruses.

Google is such a handy little tool.... go to this web site: "www.navi.net/~rsc/rife1.htm" or the second one "www.navi.net/~rsc/rifebook.htm". It seems that this gentleman actually created a microscope that could see beyond the normally accepted range of magnification, and more importantly it could see the samples without killing them. Think about that for the treatment of disease. He did. In fact if one believes him he found and isolated one of the causative factors for cancer. Then he developed a non-invasive, non-traumatic way of treating the cancer. Even harder to believe, it worked. Oh my dear readers, I can hear you asking "What was the result, and why have we never heard of this?" Well that is a good question. I can only tell you what little I read of his story before I got so excited I had to blog about it. [And I wanted to write something so you all know I am not freaked out abut H5N1...] It seems that the good man was locked up for a number of years and the AMA worked hard to discredit his name and research. H'mm why does that NOT surprise me? OK, Sorry I am getting too cynical.

Mr. Rife found a specific light frequency that would deactivate the malignant cells. Apparently it was not painful, or anything like that. The treatment would take 3 minutes evry three days for about a week. The cancer was erradicted.

Now, think your way through this. This article (linked above) is saying that this treatment modality was effective at erradicating cancer. Yet none of us have ever heard of it. And the inventor was jailed and discreditied. (This reminds me of the movie "The Count of Monte Cristo. It seems to be a good way of hiding or discrediting the information) At the very least I would think that the scientific community would want to learn about the microscope, but more in line with my concerns(personal and professional) I would want to know why this went down the way it did. It is a scary/sad/disheartening day when one thinks that there might have been an effective treatment for cancer in the 30's and we are still 'searching' for a cure 75 years later...

So, I found the comments of this student to be very interesting. She is a nurse and has seen enough of the allopathic medical model to be cynical in her own way. But for me it was really interesting because I have never heard of Mr. Rife or his universal microscope. I would encourage you to surf to the pages and see what you think. Of course we all know that you cannot believe everything you read on the web, but that is the beauty of it. You have to be intelligent enough to discern the truth from the untruth. Its all there...

Till the next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger OneDNP said...

I actually worked with a massage therapist who used rife on a number of cancer patients (along with ozone therapy and a cleanse process that pulls a bunch of toxins out of your body via the feet). Most had already been the chemo route, and sought us as an adjunct or last resort. Germany's health care system is more embracing of Rife and some hospitals even offer it as part of their treatment. As is typical with the US, I guess European research doesn't count.

By the way, I put you on my blogroll

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home