Peaceful Mountain Acupuncture

A weekly blog about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

This blog is going to be, primarily a venue for me to express my thoughts about Life and the complexities of the physical plane. My story is simple, I am an easy going individual and a moderate recluse. I am comfortable walking or sitting, talking or being silent. I am always seeking new friends and acquaintenances. I tend to look deeply and question myself about the lesson behind the experience. If you like what you read, please leave me a note, if you have a blog please leave me a link so I can read your writing as well. Thanks

Friday, November 18, 2005

A comment I don't understand

I really enjoy writing this blog and reading the comments made. But there is one set of comments I just don't get.

The woodworkers that say how they were surfing and found my blog. Without exception the format of their response is identical, though the links they put in are different. This leads me to think it is some kind of a program that crawls the web and post comments in blogsites. That is lame. Why would anyone write a program to make annonymous comments and then to return to that site many, many times. I would like to turn that switch off, but still allow comments from 'annonymous' readers.

In the mean time, I will just see if there is a way to delete their comment/ads.

On to a more pleasant topic next blog. I promise. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Clifford, L. Ac. said...

The story I am refering to is "Qi Knows" and the 10 comments posted...
Michael

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home