Peaceful Mountain Acupuncture

A weekly blog about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

This blog is going to be, primarily a venue for me to express my thoughts about Life and the complexities of the physical plane. My story is simple, I am an easy going individual and a moderate recluse. I am comfortable walking or sitting, talking or being silent. I am always seeking new friends and acquaintenances. I tend to look deeply and question myself about the lesson behind the experience. If you like what you read, please leave me a note, if you have a blog please leave me a link so I can read your writing as well. Thanks

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A moment in the Sun

A few months ago I started working with a business coach and I have written about narrowing my focus. This work has really help me. Personally and Professionally. Last Monday the article appeared in the local newspaper. It was great. A lot of fun and five new patients out of it. Follow the link in the title to read the actual article.

I enjoyed the interview and the entire process. I have seen how I have narrowed my focus and through that improved my effectivenss. I still treat pretty much anything within acupunctures field, but my focus is womens health.

This process has also inspired me to reach out to other groups of women and through that I have written a paper on endometriosis. Go to my web site to read it.

All in all I am enjoying this aspect of my life.

Still working at imroving a few others... ;-)

Will write more soon.
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home