Peaceful Mountain Acupuncture

A weekly blog about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

This blog is going to be, primarily a venue for me to express my thoughts about Life and the complexities of the physical plane. My story is simple, I am an easy going individual and a moderate recluse. I am comfortable walking or sitting, talking or being silent. I am always seeking new friends and acquaintenances. I tend to look deeply and question myself about the lesson behind the experience. If you like what you read, please leave me a note, if you have a blog please leave me a link so I can read your writing as well. Thanks

Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Bookstore

I have had several people ask where to find the music that I play during my treatments, or where they can find good books about acupuncture and or Traditional Chinese Medicine. So I took my sisters advice (She always has GREAT idea's).

I have created a "book store" through amazon.com. It is a collection of different books, music and resources. The nice part is it does not add a penny to the price of the item, and I get a very small percentage in return and that can help me get more books.

If you want to get any books, please consider navigating through my web page ~ bookstore. I would appreciate it.


Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Barlow-Irick, PhD said...

Dear Little Brother,
Your blog is really turning out to be a very enjoyable read. You have matured as a story teller.....

It's nice when your little brother is doing good things.

Yr sis, now a grandmother.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home